Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Poor Tony - That's Me


Hello, and welcome to the first entry of Poor Tony's Blog.  I picked this name for my blog because of Ben Franklin's great "blog" called Poor Richard's Almanac.  Though, granted I'm no Ben Franklin.  The use of "poor" is because my blog is to share ideas with everyday people.  This was Franklin's use of the word "poor" as well.  And, I used "Tony" because that's my name.

I'm of Polish heritage, was born in Derby, CT, I lived for 30+ years inside the Washington DC beltway, I'm a retired architect, I have 5 grown children, I'm on my second marriage, and I'm a conservative.

I've decided to blog because I love my country and can't stand being silent as it's being dismantled piece by piece.  Albert Einstein, a really smart guy, said, "The world is a dangerous place.  Not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

I'll be picking different topics about our country and the bad road we've been going down for too long.  Am I an authority on these topics?  Maybe not, but I'm smart enough to know we Americans need to get back on the highway built by our Country's Founding Fathers.


No comments:

Post a Comment